|Centuries:||9th century - 10th century - 11th century|
|Decades:|| 880s 890s 900s - 910s - 920s 930s 940s
|Years:||908 909 910 - 911 - 912 913 914|
|Gregorian calendar||911 |
|Ab urbe condita||1664|
|Armenian calendar||360 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-933 – -932|
|Coptic calendar||627 – 628|
|Ethiopian calendar||903 – 904|
|Hebrew calendar||4671 – 4672|
|- Vikram Samvat||966 – 967|
|- Shaka Samvat||833 – 834|
|- Kali Yuga||4012 – 4013|
|Iranian calendar||289 – 290|
|Islamic calendar||298 – 299|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1571|
|Thai solar calendar||1454|
- This article is about the year 911 A.D.. For the emergency telephone number, see 9-1-1. For the terrorist attacks in the United States, see September 11; for other uses, see 911.
- Autumn — Charles the Simple agrees to the Treaty of St.-Claire-sur-Epte, ceding the lower Seine area to the Norse and Norman invaders under Rollo, the first Duke of Normandy.
- The town of Drogheda in Ireland, is founded by the Danes.
- Prince Oleg of Novgorod raids Byzantine Empire and forces Leo VI the Wise to sign a trade agreement.
- Wilfred II Borrel, count of Barcelona
- Louis the Child, last Carolingian ruler of the East Franks
- Pope Sergius III
- Earl Aethelred of Mercia, husband of Ethelfleda
People of the year 911 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 911
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 911
3 people died in 911
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Louis the Child (893-911)||Arnulf of Carinthia (850-899)||Ota (c864-c901)|
|Wilfred II Borrell de Barcelone (c880-911)||Wilfred I of Urgel (c840-897)||Gunhilda of Flanders (c865-?)|
|Æthelred of Mercia (c855-911)|
131 people lived in 911
Events of the year 911 at Familypedia
2 people were married in 911.
|Emma of France (894-934)||Rudolph de Bourgogne (?-936)|
|Ebalus of Aquitaine (c870-935)||Emilienne (bef911-)|
There were 0 military battles in 911.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 911. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|