|Centuries:||8th century - 9th century - 10th century|
|Decades:|| 860s 870s 880s - 890s - 900s 910s 920s
|Years:||887 888 889 - 890 - 891 892 893|
|Gregorian calendar||890 |
|Ab urbe condita||1643|
|Armenian calendar||339 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-954 – -953|
|Coptic calendar||606 – 607|
|Ethiopian calendar||882 – 883|
|Hebrew calendar||4650 – 4651|
|- Vikram Samvat||945 – 946|
|- Shaka Samvat||812 – 813|
|- Kali Yuga||3991 – 3992|
|Iranian calendar||268 – 269|
|Islamic calendar||276 – 277|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1550|
|Thai solar calendar||1433|
- The sovereignty of Great Moravian king Svatopluk I in Bohemia is confirmed.
- Lusatia becomes a part of Great Moravia.
- First ceremonial visit by a Welsh king Anarawd, King of Gwynedd to an English court (that of Alfred the Great).
- Founding of Kirby Muxloe. (approximate date)
- Ottar from Hålogaland met king Alfred the Great, who wrote down his story.
- Magyar tribes cross the Danube and push steadily westward. People think of them as returning Huns, the Magyars come to be known as Hungarians.
- Saint Ulrich of Augsburg, German bishop
- Marozia of the Rule of the Harlots (Otherwise known as The Pornacracy)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 890. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 890 at Familypedia
12 people were born in 890
7 children were born to the 6 women born in 890
5 people died in 890
109 people lived in 890
Events of the year 890 at Familypedia
1 people were married in 890.
|Rothilde (871-929)||Hugues of Brugues (?-892)+Roger du Maine (c860-900)|
There were 0 military battles in 890.