|Centuries:||8th century - 9th century - 10th century|
|Decades:|| 840s 850s 860s - 870s - 880s 890s 900s
|Years:||872 873 874 - 875 - 876 877 878|
|Gregorian calendar|| 875 |
|Ab urbe condita||1628|
|Armenian calendar|| 324 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-969 – -968|
|Coptic calendar||591 – 592|
|Ethiopian calendar||867 – 868|
|Hebrew calendar||4635 – 4636|
|- Vikram Samvat||930 – 931|
|- Shaka Samvat||797 – 798|
|- Kali Yuga||3976 – 3977|
|Iranian calendar||253 – 254|
|Islamic calendar||261 – 262|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1535|
|Thai solar calendar||1418|
- December 29 — Charles the Bald, king of west Francia, crowned emperor.
- The Danes capture Lindisfarne and arrive in Cambridge.
- Harald Fairhair subdues the rovers on Orkney and Shetland and adds them to his kingdom.
- The rebellion of Huang Chao in China begins, weakening the strength of the already declining Tang Dynasty.
- In Champa, in the central region of what is now Vietnam, King Indravarman II founds a new dynasty at Indrapura (Quang Nam) and initiates a building program featuring the Dong Duong Style of Cham art.
- August 12 — Louis II, western emperor
- Amram Gaon, Jewish liturgist
- Abu Muslim, Persian hadith compiler
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 875. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 875 at Familypedia
8 people were born in 875
5 children were born to the 3 women born in 875
2 people died in 875
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Louis II (c825-875)||Lothair (795-855)||Ermengard of Tours (801-851)||50|
|Unknown (875-875)||Charles the Bald (823-877)||Richildis de Provence (c845-910)||0|
112 people lived in 875
Events of the year 875 at FamilypediaEdit
1 people were married in 875.
|Louis the Stammerer (846-879)||Ansgarde of Burgundy (826-c881)+Adelaide de Frioul (850-901)|
There were 0 military battles in 875.