- For the area code, see Area code 732.
|Centuries:||7th century - 8th century - 9th century|
|Decades:|| 700s 710s 720s - 730s - 740s 750s 760s
|Years:||729 730 731 - 732 - 733 734 735|
|Gregorian calendar||732 |
|Ab urbe condita||1485|
|Armenian calendar||181 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1112 – -1111|
|Coptic calendar||448 – 449|
|Ethiopian calendar||724 – 725|
|Hebrew calendar||4492 – 4493|
|- Vikram Samvat||787 – 788|
|- Shaka Samvat||654 – 655|
|- Kali Yuga||3833 – 3834|
|Iranian calendar||110 – 111|
|Islamic calendar||113 – 114|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1392|
|Thai solar calendar||1275|
- October 10 — Battle of Tours: Near Poitiers, France, leader of the Franks Charles Martel and his men, defeat a large army of Moors under the governor of Cordoba, Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi, who is killed during the battle. The Battle of Tours halts the advance of Islam into Western Europe and establishes a balance of power between Western Europe, Islam and the Byzantine Empire.
- Egbert becomes bishop of York. He founds a library and makes the city a renowned centre of learning.
- Kül Tigin, brother of Bilge Khan and co-administrator of the Göktürk empire (b. 685)
- Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi, governor of Spain
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 732. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 732 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 732
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Bernard (bef732-787)||Charles Martel (686-741)||Ruodhaid (c700-)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 732
0 people died in 732
16 people lived in 732
Events of the year 732 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 732.
There were 0 military battles in 732.