|Centuries:||7th century - 8th century - 9th century|
|Decades:|| 680s 690s 700s - 710s - 720s 730s 740s
|Years:||712 713 714 - 715 - 716 717 718|
|Gregorian calendar||715 |
|Ab urbe condita||1468|
|Armenian calendar||164 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1129 – -1128|
|Coptic calendar||431 – 432|
|Ethiopian calendar||707 – 708|
|Hebrew calendar||4475 – 4476|
|- Vikram Samvat||770 – 771|
|- Shaka Samvat||637 – 638|
|- Kali Yuga||3816 – 3817|
|Iranian calendar||93 – 94|
|Islamic calendar||96 – 97|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1375|
|Thai solar calendar||1258|
- End of the reign of Empress Gemmei of Japan, she is succeeded by Empress Genshō.
- Major earthquake hits Turkey 
- Umayyad caliph al-Walid I ibn Abd al-Malik succeeded by Sulayman ibn Abd al-Malik
- King Nechtan extended an invitation to the Northumbrian clergy to establish Christianity amongst the Picts.
- August 11 — Germanus is translated from the bishopric of Cyzicus to the Patriarch of Constantinople
- May 19 — Pope Gregory II succeeds Pope Constantine as the 89th pope.
- Saint Boniface sets out on a missionary expedition to the Frisians
- Grand Mosque of Damascus, was built over the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist 
- Saint Winnin, an Irish monk, landed at the mouth of the River Garnock, where he established a community or cell of monks, termed cella or "Kil" in Gaelic
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 715. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 715 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 715
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Nivelon I de Bourgogne (c715-c778)||Childebrand I de Bourgogne (678-751)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 715
1 people died in 715
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Achaz of Judah||Jotham of Judah|
15 people lived in 715
Events of the year 715 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 715.
There were 0 military battles in 715.