|Centuries:||6th century - 7th century - 8th century|
|Decades:|| 670s 680s 690s - 700s - 710s 720s 730s
|Years:||697 698 699 - 700 - 701 702 703|
|Gregorian calendar||700 |
|Ab urbe condita||1453|
|Armenian calendar||149 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1144 – -1143|
|Coptic calendar||416 – 417|
|Ethiopian calendar||692 – 693|
|Hebrew calendar||4460 – 4461|
|- Vikram Samvat||755 – 756|
|- Shaka Samvat||622 – 623|
|- Kali Yuga||3801 – 3802|
|Iranian calendar||78 – 79|
|Islamic calendar||80 – 81|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1360|
|Thai solar calendar||1243|
- Beverley Grammar School founded by St. John of Beverley
- Musa bin Nusair has defeated the Berber army in Algeria ending resistance against the Arabs there.
- Mohammad ibn Alashath revolution against Abdul Malik ibn Marwan in the Sistan and Balochistan regions.
- Saint Adamnan convinces 51 kings to adopt Cáin Adomnáin defining the relationship between women and priests.
- Cunincpert, king of the Lombards
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 700. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 700 at Familypedia
4 people were born in 700
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Hnabi (c700-c775)||Huoching (675-709)|
|Swanachild of Agilolfings (c700-)|
|Thierry d'Autun (c700-)||Bernhar d'Autun (c680-)||Rolande de Laon (c685-)|
2 children were born to the 2 women born in 700
0 people died in 700
14 people lived in 700
Events of the year 700 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 700.
There were 0 military battles in 700.