|Centuries:||6th century - 7th century - 8th century|
|Decades:|| 650s 660s 670s - 680s - 690s 700s 710s
|Years:||684 685 686 - 687 - 688 689 690|
|Gregorian calendar||687 |
|Ab urbe condita||1440|
|Armenian calendar||136 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1157 – -1156|
|Coptic calendar||403 – 404|
|Ethiopian calendar||679 – 680|
|Hebrew calendar||4447 – 4448|
|- Vikram Samvat||742 – 743|
|- Shaka Samvat||609 – 610|
|- Kali Yuga||3788 – 3789|
|Iranian calendar||65 – 66|
|Islamic calendar||67 – 68|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1347|
|Thai solar calendar||1230|
- King Theuderic III of Neustria is defeated by Pepin of Herstal, Mayor of the Palace of Austrasia, at the Battle of Tertry near Péronne in modern France. Austrasia and Neustria are combined again; Pepin becomes de facto ruler of both areas.
- Egica succeeds Erwig as king of the Visigoths.
- Adamnan visits the Northumbrian court of Ecgfrith to ransom Irish captives.
- December 15 — Pope Sergius I succeeds Pope Conon as the 84th pope.
- Construction of the Dome of the Rock is started.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 687. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 687 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 687
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 687
1 people died in 687
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Hezekiah (c739 BC-c687 BC)||Ahaz (752 BC/751 BC-716 BC/715 BC)||Abijah|
18 people lived in 687
Events of the year 687 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 687.
There were 0 military battles in 687.