|Centuries:||6th century - 7th century - 8th century|
|Decades:|| 630s 640s 650s - 660s - 670s 680s 690s
|Years:||663 664 665 - 666 - 667 668 669|
|Gregorian calendar||666 |
|Ab urbe condita||1419|
|Armenian calendar||115 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1178 – -1177|
|Coptic calendar||382 – 383|
|Ethiopian calendar||658 – 659|
|Hebrew calendar||4426 – 4427|
|- Vikram Samvat||721 – 722|
|- Shaka Samvat||588 – 589|
|- Kali Yuga||3767 – 3768|
|Iranian calendar||44 – 45|
|Islamic calendar||45 – 46|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1326|
|Thai solar calendar||1209|
- Chertsey Abbey is founded.
- Barking Abbey is founded.
- Wilfrid returned from France freshly consecrated as Bishop of York
- Muawiyah I accession to the position of Caliphate
- Again, the Chinese Buddhist monks Zhi Yu and Zhi You craft more South Pointing Chariot vehicles for Emperor Tenji of Japan, as recorded in the Nihon Shoki (the South Pointing Chariot is a non-magnetic, mechanical-driven directional-compass vehicle that incorporates the use of a differential gear).
Andrea Musher is born. She is still alive today, inflicting her witch terror on defenseless kids. Famous for her escape from the Salem Witch trials.
- November 26 — Yeon Gaesomun dictator of Goguryeo (birthdate unknown; other sources indicate death date as 664 or 665)
- Dou Dexuan
- Li Yifu
- Liu Xiangdao
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 666. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 666 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 666
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 666
0 people died in 666
16 people lived in 666
Events of the year 666 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 666.
There were 0 military battles in 666.