Events and Trends[edit | edit source]
- 630 — Serbs and Croats settle the Balkans in the provinces of Moesia, Pannonia and Dalmatia
- 632 — Death of Muhammad and transfer of authority in Islam to first caliph.
- 632, The Muslim conquests begin.
- 633 — Around this time Isidore of Seville completes his Etymologies
- 636 — Occupation of Palestine by followers of Muhammad
- 636, Around this time the Battle of al-Qādisiyyah resulted in a decisive victory for Muslims in the Islamic conquest of Persia, the Persian Empire is conquered by Muslim Arabs led by Khalid ibn al-Walid.
- 637 — Occupation of Mesopotamia by followers of Muhammad
- 639 — Plague of Emmaus
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 630s. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.