|Centuries:||6th century · 7th century · 8th century|
|Decades:||570s 580s 590s 600s 610s 620s 630s|
|Years:||604 605 606 607 608 609 610|
|Gregorian calendar||607 |
|Ab urbe condita||1360|
|Armenian calendar||56 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1237 – -1236|
|Coptic calendar||323 – 324|
|Ethiopian calendar||599 – 600|
|Hebrew calendar||4367 – 4368|
|- Vikram Samvat||662 – 663|
|- Shaka Samvat||529 – 530|
|- Kali Yuga||3708 – 3709|
|Iranian calendar||15 BP – 14 BP|
|Islamic calendar||16 BH – 14 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1267|
|Thai solar calendar||1150|
- August 1 — Prince Shotoku of Japan appoints Ono no Imoko as official envoy to Sui and sends him to pay tribute to the Sui court (Traditional Japanese date: July 3, 607).
- February 19 — Pope Boniface III succeeds Pope Sabinian as the 66th pope, but dies the same year.
- October 11 — Thomas I is appointed Patriarch of Constantinople
- The Pantheon in Rome is made a church.
- Construction begins on the Hōryū-ji Buddhist temple in Ikaruga, near Nara.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 607. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 607 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 607
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 607
1 people died in 607
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Unzelinus of Alamannia (568-607)||Leutfrid I of Alamannia (550-587)||39|
19 people lived in 607
Events of the year 607 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 607.
There were 0 military battles in 607.