|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||530s 540s 550s 560s 570s 580s 590s|
|Years:||557 558 559 560 561 562 563|
|Gregorian calendar||560 |
|Ab urbe condita||1313|
|Armenian calendar||9 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1284 – -1283|
|Coptic calendar||276 – 277|
|Ethiopian calendar||552 – 553|
|Hebrew calendar||4320 – 4321|
|- Vikram Samvat||615 – 616|
|- Shaka Samvat||482 – 483|
|- Kali Yuga||3661 – 3662|
|Iranian calendar||62 BP – 61 BP|
|Islamic calendar||64 BH – 63 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1220|
|Thai solar calendar||1103|
- Ceawlin of Wessex becomes King of Wessex (traditional date).
- Æthelbert succeeds his father Eormenric as king of Kent (traditional date).
- Adda succeeds his brother Glappa as king of Bernicia (traditional date).
- Aella becomes king of Deira (traditional date).
- Custennin ap Cado abdicates as King of Dumnonia, and retires to a monastery where he is eventually murdered. He is succeeded by his son Gerren II rac Dehau.
- Saint Columba quarrels with Saint Finnian over authorship of a psalter, leading to a pitched battle the next year.
- Cynric of Wessex, king of Wessex (traditional date)
- Eormenric, king of Kent (traditional date)
- Northern Qi Fei Di, Chinese ruler
- Glappa, king of Bernicia (traditional date)
- Chen Chang
- Emperor Ming of Northern Zhou
- Yang Yin
- ^ Catholic Encyclopedia St. Isidore of Seville
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 560. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 560 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 560
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Arnoald (c560-c611)||Ansbertus (c520-c590)||Blithilde (c538-c603)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 560
1 people died in 560
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Cynric of Wessex (-560)||Cerdic of Wessex (-534)|
12 people lived in 560
Events of the year 560 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 560.
There were 0 military battles in 560.