|Centuries:||4th century · 5th century · 6th century|
|Decades:||440s 450s 460s 470s 480s 490s 500s|
|Years:||474 475 476 477 478 479 480|
|Gregorian calendar||477 |
|Ab urbe condita||1230|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1367 – -1366|
|Coptic calendar||193 – 194|
|Ethiopian calendar||469 – 470|
|Hebrew calendar||4237 – 4238|
|- Vikram Samvat||532 – 533|
|- Shaka Samvat||399 – 400|
|- Kali Yuga||3578 – 3579|
|Iranian calendar||145 BP – 144 BP|
|Islamic calendar||150 BH – 148 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1137|
|Thai solar calendar||1020|
- Huneric becomes king of Vandals.
- According to the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, Aelle, king of the South Saxons, arrives in England, with his three sons, near Cymenshore.
- Song Shun Di succeeds Song Hou Fei Di as ruler of the Chinese Liu Song Dynasty.
- This year is the earliest date for the oldest known painted depiction of a horse collar, on a cave mural of Dunhuang, China, Northern Wei Dynasty.
- January 25 — Gaiseric, King of the Vandals
- King Munju of Baekje, king of the Baekje Kingdom of Korea
- Timothy, Coptic Orthodox Patriarch of Alexandria
- Armatus, Byzantine magister militum praesentialis (killed by Emperor Zeno)
- Emperor Houfei of Liu Song
- Liu Bing
- Yuan Can
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 477. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 477 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 477
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 477
0 people died in 477
4 people lived in 477
Events of the year 477 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 477.
There were 0 military battles in 477.