|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||330s 340s 350s 360s 370s 380s 390s|
|Years:||361 362 363 364 365 366 367|
|Gregorian calendar||364 |
|Ab urbe condita||1117|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1480 – -1479|
|Coptic calendar||80 – 81|
|Ethiopian calendar||356 – 357|
|Hebrew calendar||4124 – 4125|
|- Vikram Samvat||419 – 420|
|- Shaka Samvat||286 – 287|
|- Kali Yuga||3465 – 3466|
|Iranian calendar||258 BP – 257 BP|
|Islamic calendar||266 BH – 265 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1024|
|Thai solar calendar||907|
Events[edit | edit source]
By Place[edit | edit source]
Roman Empire[edit | edit source]
- Jovian surrenders Mesopotamia to the Persians.
- February 17 — Jovian dies at Tyana, in Asia Minor.
- February 26 — Valentinian I is proclaimed Emperor by the army.
- March 28 — Valens becomes co-emperor.
- Valentinian settles in Paris and establishes a militia to defend the region. His reign ensures the empire a few years of relative security.
- Valens (an Arian) begins the first antipagan persecutions.
By topic[edit | edit source]
Religion[edit | edit source]
- The Council of Laodicea decides the doctirine of the Christian church and the contents of the Bible.
Births[edit | edit source]
Deaths[edit | edit source]
- February 17 — Jovian, Roman emperor
- Ge Hong, Chinese Daoist philosopher, poet, alchemist, government official, and biographer (born 284)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 364. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 364 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 364
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 364
0 people died in 364
4 people lived in 364
Events of the year 364 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 364.
There were 0 military battles in 364.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.