|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||320s 330s 340s 350s 360s 370s 380s|
|Years:||355 356 357 358 359 360 361|
|Gregorian calendar||358 |
|Ab urbe condita||1111|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1486 – -1485|
|Coptic calendar||74 – 75|
|Ethiopian calendar||350 – 351|
|Hebrew calendar||4118 – 4119|
|- Vikram Samvat||413 – 414|
|- Shaka Samvat||280 – 281|
|- Kali Yuga||3459 – 3460|
|Iranian calendar||264 BP – 263 BP|
|Islamic calendar||272 BH – 271 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1018|
|Thai solar calendar||901|
Events[edit | edit source]
By Place[edit | edit source]
Roman Empire[edit | edit source]
- An earthquake strikes Nicaea.
- The Franks capitulate to Julian in Belgium.
- Julian allows the Franks to form a Roman foederatii in Toxandria.
- An invasion of Pannonia by the Quadi and the Sarmates is repulsed by Constantius II.
By Topic[edit | edit source]
Religion[edit | edit source]
- Pope Liberius returns to Rome. Antipope Felix II prudently retires to his estate near Porto.
- Eudoxius becomes Patriarch of Antioch.
Births[edit | edit source]
Deaths[edit | edit source]
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 358. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 358 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 358
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 358
1 people died in 358
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Genebald I, Duke of the East Franks (296-358)||Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)|
5 people lived in 358
Events of the year 358 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 358.
There were 0 military battles in 358.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.