|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||300s 310s 320s 330s 340s 350s 360s|
|Years:||327 328 329 330 331 332 333|
|Gregorian calendar||330 |
|Ab urbe condita||1083|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1514 – -1513|
|Coptic calendar||46 – 47|
|Ethiopian calendar||322 – 323|
|Hebrew calendar||4090 – 4091|
|- Vikram Samvat||385 – 386|
|- Shaka Samvat||252 – 253|
|- Kali Yuga||3431 – 3432|
|Iranian calendar||292 BP – 291 BP|
|Islamic calendar||301 BH – 300 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 990|
|Thai solar calendar||873|
Events[edit | edit source]
By Place[edit | edit source]
Roman Empire[edit | edit source]
- May 11 — Constantine I refounds Byzantium, renames it New Rome, and moves the capital of the Roman Empire there from Rome. It is later known as Constantinople.
Africa[edit | edit source]
- Ezana, king of Axum, extends his area of control to the west. He defeats the Nobates, and destroys the kingdom of Meroë.
By Topic[edit | edit source]
Religion[edit | edit source]
- Frumentius is the first bishop of Ethiopia (approximate date).
- Eustathius, Patriarch of Antioch, is banished to Trajanopolis.
- The Bible is translated into the Gothic language by Wulfila.
- Pagan temples are progressively abandoned, destroyed or left to fall into disrepair, save those that are transformed into Christian churches.
Births[edit | edit source]
- Basil of Caesarea, Eastern Orthodox saint (approximate date)
- St. Moses the Black, Christian monk
- Saint Macrina the Younger, Christian nun
Deaths[edit | edit source]
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 330. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 330 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 330
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 330
0 people died in 330
2 people lived in 330
|Dagobert II, Duke of the East Franks (314-379)||Genebald I, Duke of the East Franks (296-358)|
|Genebald I, Duke of the East Franks (296-358)||Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)|
Events of the year 330 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 330.
There were 0 military battles in 330.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.