|Centuries:||3rd century · 4th century · 5th century|
|Decades:||290s 300s 310s 320s 330s 340s 350s|
|Years:||323 324 325 326 327 328 329|
|Gregorian calendar||326 |
|Ab urbe condita||1079|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1518 – -1517|
|Coptic calendar||42 – 43|
|Ethiopian calendar||318 – 319|
|Hebrew calendar||4086 – 4087|
|- Vikram Samvat||381 – 382|
|- Shaka Samvat||248 – 249|
|- Kali Yuga||3427 – 3428|
|Iranian calendar||296 BP – 295 BP|
|Islamic calendar||305 BH – 304 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 986|
|Thai solar calendar||869|
- Constantine I founds Constantinople and incorporates Byzantium into the new city.
- Constantine I celebrates the twentieth anniversary of his accession to power and his triumphs over the barbarians and Licinius.
- Constantine I promulgates laws against the prostitution of maidservants, and for the humanization of prisons.
- September 14 — Helena of Constantinople discovers the so-called True Cross (traditional date).
- The first church is built on the site of Vatican City, traditional place of Saint Peter's tomb.
- Construction begins on the churches of Golgotha.
- April 17 — Alexander, Patriarch of Alexandria
- Crispus, son of Constantine I (executed)
- Fausta, second wife of Constantine I (executed)
- Empress Liu
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 326. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 326 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 326
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 326
0 people died in 326
2 people lived in 326
|Dagobert II, Duke of the East Franks (314-379)||Genebald I, Duke of the East Franks (296-358)|
|Genebald I, Duke of the East Franks (296-358)||Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)|
Events of the year 326 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 326.
There were 0 military battles in 326.