|Centuries:||2nd century - 3rd century - 4th century|
|Decades:|| 240s 250s 260s - 270s - 280s 290s 300s
|Years:||270 271 272 - 273 - 274 275 276|
|Gregorian calendar||273 |
|Ab urbe condita||1026|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1571 – -1570|
|Coptic calendar||-11 – -10|
|Ethiopian calendar||265 – 266|
|Hebrew calendar||4033 – 4034|
|- Vikram Samvat||328 – 329|
|- Shaka Samvat||195 – 196|
|- Kali Yuga||3374 – 3375|
|Iranian calendar||349 BP – 348 BP|
|Islamic calendar||360 BH – 359 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 933|
|Thai solar calendar||816|
Events[edit | edit source]
By Place[edit | edit source]
Roman Empire[edit | edit source]
- Under the command of Emperor Aurelian, the Roman Army sacks the city of Palmyra.
- The kingdom of Palmyra is reunited with the Roman Empire.
- Aurelian refuses to wear the imperial crown and coat.
- Marcus Claudius Tacitus, future Roman Emperor, is consul in Rome.
- Tetricus I and Tetricus II are deposed as Gallic Emperors by Aurelian.
- Administrative reorganization of Italy: Aurelian adopts as permanent the reforms instituted by Caracalla.
- An Indian delegation visits Aurelian.
Asia[edit | edit source]
Births[edit | edit source]
Deaths[edit | edit source]
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 273. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 273 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 273
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Esli ben Nagge||Nagge ben Maath|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 273
0 people died in 273
3 people lived in 273
|Dagobert I, King of the Franks (275-317)||Walter der Franken (c205-306)|
|Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)||Bartherus der Franken (aft171-272)|
|Walter der Franken (c205-306)||Clodius III der Franken (aft188-298)|
Events of the year 273 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 273.
There were 0 military battles in 273.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.