|Centuries:||2nd century - 3rd century - 4th century|
|Decades:|| 180s 190s 200s - 210s - 220s 230s 240s
|Years:||212 213 214 - 215 - 216 217 218|
|Gregorian calendar||215 |
|Ab urbe condita||968|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1629 – -1628|
|Coptic calendar||-69 – -68|
|Ethiopian calendar||207 – 208|
|Hebrew calendar||3975 – 3976|
|- Vikram Samvat||270 – 271|
|- Shaka Samvat||137 – 138|
|- Kali Yuga||3316 – 3317|
|Iranian calendar||407 BP – 406 BP|
|Islamic calendar||420 BH – 419 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 875|
|Thai solar calendar||758|
Events[edit | edit source]
By Place[edit | edit source]
Roman Empire[edit | edit source]
- Caracalla's troops massacre the population of Alexandria.
- Caracalla introduces a new coin, the Antoninianus. The weight of this coin is a mere 1/50 of a pound. Copper disappears gradually, and by the middle of the third century, with Rome's economy in crisis, the Antonianus will be the only official currency.
Asia[edit | edit source]
- Zhang Liao holds off Sun Quan's invasion force at the siege of Hefei.
- Reign of Vachagan I, king of Caucasian Albania (215–55).
Births[edit | edit source]
Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Chen Wu, general under Sun Quan
- Dong Xi, general under Sun Quan
- Han Sui, sworn brother of Ma Teng who fought Cao Cao until the end of his life
- Yang Ang, general under Zhang Lu
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 215. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 215 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 215
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 215
0 people died in 215
4 people lived in 215
Events of the year 215 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 215.
There were 0 military battles in 215.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.