Events and Trends[edit | edit source]
- Scientific navigation is developed
- The Seven Years' War (1756-1763) fought between two rival alliances: the first consisting of the Kingdom of Great Britain, Hanover, and Prussia; the second consisting of Austria, France, Imperial Russia, Saxony, and Sweden.
- The French and Indian War on the American Continent
- The Battle of Plassey of 1757 in Bengal resulted in the beginning of British rule in India and the end of Indian independence.
World leaders[edit | edit source]
- Louis XV King of France (king from 1715 to 1774)
- Maria Theresa of Austria, Holy Roman Empress, Queen of Bohemia and Hungary
- Frederick II of Prussia, King of Prussia
- Mughal Empire
- Balaji Baji Rao(Peshwa of the Marathas)
- Hyder Ali(Mysore)
- George II King of Great Britain (king from 1727 to 1760)
- Ferdinand VI King of Spain (king from 1746 to 1759)
- Karim Khan, the first Shah of the Zand dynasty of Persia
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1750s. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.