Events and trends[edit | edit source]
- The Great Awakening - A Protestant religious movement active in the British colonies of North America
- Sextant invented (probably around 1730) independently by John Hadley in Great Britain and Thomas Godfrey in the American colonies
- In 1737, the City of Richmond, Virginia is founded.
World leaders[edit | edit source]
- Louis XV King of France (king from 1715 to 1774)
- Shahs of Persia (Safavid dynasty and Afsharid dynasty)
- Tahmasp II, 1723-1732
- Abbas III, 1732-1736
- Nadir Shah, 1736-1747 (Began the Afsharid dynasty)
- George II King of Great Britain (king from 1727 to 1760)
- Philip V King of Spain (king from 1700 to 1746)
- Bhonsle Dynasty of the Marathas
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1730s. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.