1332 1333 1334 - 1335 - 1336 1337 1338
| Decades: |
1300s 1310s 1320s - 1330s - 1340s 1350s 1360s
| Centuries: |
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1335 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1335 |
|Ab urbe condita||2088|
|Armenian calendar|| 784 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-509 – -508|
|Coptic calendar||1051 – 1052|
|Ethiopian calendar||1327 – 1328|
|Hebrew calendar||5095 – 5096|
|- Vikram Samvat||1390 – 1391|
|- Shaka Samvat||1257 – 1258|
|- Kali Yuga||4436 – 4437|
|Iranian calendar||713 – 714|
|Islamic calendar||735 – 736|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1995|
|Thai solar calendar||1878|
- 30 November - Battle of Culblean in Scotland.
- Abu Said dies and the Ilkhanate disintegrates.
- Slavery abolished in Sweden.
- Congress of Visegrád involving the monarchs of Bohemia, Hungary, and Poland.
- Carinthia and Carniola come under Habsburg rule. After the death of Duke Henry, the duchies are bestowed by Louis the Bavarian on the Dukes of Austria. From that time onwards, what is today Slovenia was ruled jointly with Austria until 1918.
- Pope Benedict XII begins to reform the Cistercians
- The excommunication of Frederick III of Sicily and the interdict placed on Sicily end
- Beginning of the construction of the papal palace in Avignon
- Otto the Merry, Duke of Austria, becomes Duke of Carinthia on May 2
- Aabenraa is chartered as a city.
- Foundation of School of Arts in Zaragoza, Spain which later came to be known as the University of Zaragoza in 16th Century.
- April 2 - Duke Henry of Carinthia
- Prince Morinaga, Japanese shogun (born 1308)
- Abu Sa'id, Persian ruler (born 1316)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1335. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1335 at Familypedia
25 people were born in 1335
16 children were born to the 14 women born in 1335
15 people died in 1335
890 people lived in 1335
Events of the year 1335 at FamilypediaEdit
18 people were married in 1335.
There were 0 military battles in 1335.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.