1330 1331 1332 - 1333 - 1334 1335 1336
1300s 1310s 1320s - 1330s - 1340s 1350s 1360s
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1333 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar||1333 |
|Ab urbe condita||2086|
|Armenian calendar||782 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-511 – -510|
|Coptic calendar||1049 – 1050|
|Ethiopian calendar||1325 – 1326|
|Hebrew calendar||5093 – 5094|
|- Vikram Samvat||1388 – 1389|
|- Shaka Samvat||1255 – 1256|
|- Kali Yuga||4434 – 4435|
|Iranian calendar||711 – 712|
|Islamic calendar||733 – 734|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1993|
|Thai solar calendar||1876|
- June 6 - William Donn de Burgh murdered and Burke civil war began in Ireland.
- July 7 - End of the reign of Emperor Kogon of Japan, first of the Northern Ashikaga Pretenders.
- July 19 - Battle of Halidon Hill, last of the wars of Scottish Independence.
- End of the Kamakura period and beginning of the Kemmu restoration in Japan.
- John of Drazic, bishop of Prague, founds a friary at Roudnice (Raudnitz).
- February 7 - Nikko, Japanese priest, founder of Nichiren Shoshu buddhism (born 1246)
- March - William of Alnwick, Franciscan friar and theologian
- March 2 - King Wladyslaw I of Poland (born 1261)
- June 6 - William Donn de Burgh (born 1312)
- September 25 - Prince Morikuni, 9th Kamakura shogun of Japan (born 1301)
- October 16 - Antipope Nicholas V
- November 15 - Nichimoku, Japanese priest, the 3rd high priest of Taisekiji temple and Nichiren Shoshu (born 1260)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1333. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1333 at Familypedia
16 people were born in 1333
4 children were born to the 5 women born in 1333
19 people died in 1333
882 people lived in 1333
Events of the year 1333 at Familypedia
8 people were married in 1333.
|Rudolf I. von Sachsen-Wittenberg (c1284-1356)||Jutta von Brandenburg (c1279-1328)+Kunigunde of Poland (c1298-1333)+Agnes von Lindau-Ruppin (1314-1343)|
|Simeon Ivanovich of Moscow (1316-1353)||Aigusta of Lithuania (c1320-1345) + Eupraxia of Smolensk + Maria Aleksandrovna of Tver (c1326-1399)|
|Béraud I d'Auvergne (1315-1356)||Marie de La Vie de Villemur (1315-1383)|
|Adam de Bostock (c1319-c1360)||Jane De Brereton (c1320-c1369)|
|Robert de Ferrers, 2nd Baron Ferrers of Chartley (1309-1350)||Margaret unknown (bef1333-bef1350)+Joan de la Mote (bef1350-)|
|Elisabeth von Henneberg-Schleusingen (bef1318-1377)||Johann II. von Nürnberg (c1310-1357)|
|Johann I. von Nassau-Weilburg (1309-1371)||Gertrud von Merenberg (-1350)+Johanna von Saarbrücken (c1330-1381)|
|Johann II. von Nürnberg (c1310-1357)||Elisabeth von Henneberg-Schleusingen (bef1318-1377)|
There were 1 military battles in 1333.
|Battle of Halidon Hill||19 July 1333 JL|