1327 1328 1329 - 1330 - 1331 1332 1333
1300s 1310s 1320s - 1330s - 1340s 1350s 1360s
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1330 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar||1330 |
|Ab urbe condita||2083|
|Armenian calendar||779 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-514 – -513|
|Coptic calendar||1046 – 1047|
|Ethiopian calendar||1322 – 1323|
|Hebrew calendar||5090 – 5091|
|- Vikram Samvat||1385 – 1386|
|- Shaka Samvat||1252 – 1253|
|- Kali Yuga||4431 – 4432|
|Iranian calendar||708 – 709|
|Islamic calendar||730 – 731|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1990|
|Thai solar calendar||1873|
Events[edit | edit source]
- The Bulgars under Michael III are beaten by the Serbs at Velbuzhd, and large parts of Bulgaria fall to Serbia.
- October 19 - King Edward III of England starts his personal reign, executing his regent Roger Mortimer
- Vilnius in Lithuania received its coat-of-arms. It was granted to the city in the seventh year of its existence.
- The Wallachians, under Basarab I, defeat the Hungarians at the battle of Posada, though heavily outnumbered.
Births[edit | edit source]
- June 15 - Edward, son of Edward III of England (died 1376)
- July 4 - Ashikaga Yoshiakira, Japanese shogun (died 1367)
- October 25 - Louis II of Flanders (d. 1384)
- Franz Ackerman, Flemish statesman (died 1387)
- Altichiero, Italian painter (died 1390)
- John Gower, English poet (died 1410)
- Peter Parler, German architect (died 1399)
- Nicolas Flamel, Alchemist, Born in Paris.
Deaths[edit | edit source]
- January 13 - Duke Frederick I of Austria (born 1286)
- March 19 - Edmund of Woodstock, son of Edward I and brother of Edward II, (executed by Roger Mortimer) (born 1301)
- August 25 - Sir James Douglas, Scottish soldier (b. 1286)
- November 29 - Roger Mortimer, de facto ruler of England (born 1287)
- Pietro Cavallini, Italian artist (born 1259)
- Guillaume Durand, French clergyman
- Immanuel the Roman, Italian scholar and poet (born 1270)
- Maximus Planudes, Byzantine grammarian and theologian
- Angus Og of Islay, Scottish soldier
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1330. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1330 at Familypedia
36 people were born in 1330
18 children were born to the 12 women born in 1330
32 people died in 1330
900 people lived in 1330
Events of the year 1330 at Familypedia
12 people were married in 1330.
There were 0 military battles in 1330.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.