1325 1326 1327 - 1328 - 1329 1330 1331
| Decades: |
1290s 1300s 1310s - 1320s - 1330s 1340s 1350s
| Centuries: |
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1328 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1328 |
|Ab urbe condita||2081|
|Armenian calendar|| 777 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-516 – -515|
|Coptic calendar||1044 – 1045|
|Ethiopian calendar||1320 – 1321|
|Hebrew calendar||5088 – 5089|
|- Vikram Samvat||1383 – 1384|
|- Shaka Samvat||1250 – 1251|
|- Kali Yuga||4429 – 4430|
|Iranian calendar||706 – 707|
|Islamic calendar||728 – 729|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1988|
|Thai solar calendar||1871|
- May 1 - Treaty of Edinburgh-Northampton - England recognises Scotland as an independent nation after the Wars of Scottish Independence.
- May 12 - Nicholas V is consecrated at St Peter's Basilica in Rome by the bishop of Venice.
- May 26 - William of Ockham secretly leaves Avignon under threat from Pope John XXII.
- May 27 - King Philip VI of France is crowned. Philip VI of France founds the Valois Dynasty after the death of King Charles IV of France who has no sons to inherit.
- August 23 - Battle of Cassel: French troops stop an uprising of Flemish farmers.
- Augustiner brewery in Munich established.
- May 7 - Louis VI the Roman, Duke of Bavaria and Elector of Brandenburg (died 1365)
- June 25 - William Montacute, English military leader (died 1397)
- September 21 - Hongwu Emperor of China (died 1398)
- September 29 - Joan of Kent, wife of Edward (died 1385)
- October 9 - King Peter I of Cyprus (d. 1369)
- Avignon Pope Benedict XIII (died 1423)
- Emperor Go-Murakami, emperor of Japan (died 1368)
- Roger Mortimer (died 1360)
- February 1 - King Charles IV of France (born 1294)
- August 23 - Nicolaas Zannekin, Flemish peasant leader, killed in the battle of Cassel
- September 27 - Ibn Taymiya, Islamic scholar and philosopher of Harran (born 1263)
- November 16 - Prince Hisaaki, Japanese shogun (born 1276)
- Meister Eckhart, German theologian (born 1260)
- Yesün Temür Khan of the Mongol Empire (born 1276)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1328. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1328 at Familypedia
19 people were born in 1328
12 children were born to the 7 women born in 1328
22 people died in 1328
880 people lived in 1328
Events of the year 1328 at FamilypediaEdit
20 people were married in 1328.
There were 0 military battles in 1328.