|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 100s 110s 120s - 130s - 140s 150s 160s
|Years:||129 130 131 - 132 - 133 134 135|
|Gregorian calendar||132 |
|Ab urbe condita||885|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1712 – -1711|
|Coptic calendar||-152 – -151|
|Ethiopian calendar||124 – 125|
|Hebrew calendar||3892 – 3893|
|- Vikram Samvat||187 – 188|
|- Shaka Samvat||54 – 55|
|- Kali Yuga||3233 – 3234|
|Iranian calendar||490 BP – 489 BP|
|Islamic calendar||505 BH – 504 BH|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 792|
|Thai solar calendar||675|
Events[edit | edit source]
By Place[edit | edit source]
Roman Empire[edit | edit source]
- The Temple of Olympian Zeus is completed using Cossutius' design.
- The messianic, charismatic leader Simon bar Kokhba starts a war of liberation against the Romans, which is eventually crushed by emperor Hadrian. Rabbi Akiva is supportive of the rebellion.
- The legion X Fretensis must evacuate Jerusalem, returning to Caesarea. The Jews enter the city and re-establish their system of sacrifices. They strike coins to celebrate their (temporary) freedom. The legion XXII Deiotariana, which advanced from Egypt, is completely destroyed.
- Construction begins on the Mausoleum of Hadrian in Rome, today known as Castel Sant'Angelo.
Asia[edit | edit source]
- Change of era name from Yongjian (7th year) to Yangjia of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
By Topic[edit | edit source]
Arts and Sciences[edit | edit source]
- Chinese scientist Zhang Heng invents the first seismometer for determining the exact cardinal direction of earthquakes hundreds of miles away; the device employs a series of complex gears around a central swinging pendulum.
Births[edit | edit source]
- Tao Qian, governor of Xuzhou
- Han Huandi, emperor of the Han Dynasty
- Cai Yong, Chinese calligrapher and musician
Deaths[edit | edit source]
People of the year 132 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 132
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 132
0 people died in 132
3 people lived in 132
Events of the year 132 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 132.
There were 0 military battles in 132.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 132. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.