1312 1313 1314 - 1315 - 1316 1317 1318
1280s 1290s 1300s - 1310s - 1320s 1330s 1340s
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1315 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar||1315 |
|Ab urbe condita||2068|
|Armenian calendar||764 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-529 – -528|
|Coptic calendar||1031 – 1032|
|Ethiopian calendar||1307 – 1308|
|Hebrew calendar||5075 – 5076|
|- Vikram Samvat||1370 – 1371|
|- Shaka Samvat||1237 – 1238|
|- Kali Yuga||4416 – 4417|
|Iranian calendar||693 – 694|
|Islamic calendar||714 – 715|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1975|
|Thai solar calendar||1858|
- May 9 - Eudes IV succeeds Hugh V as Duke of Burgundy.
- August - Louis X is crowned King of France at Reims.
- August 13 - Louis X of France marries Clemence d'Anjou.
- October 25 - Adam Banastre, Henry de Lea and William Bradshaw attack Liverpool Castle.
- November 15 - Swiss defeat Leopold of Austria at Battle of Morgarten, ensuring independence for the Swiss Confederation.
- The Great Famine of 1315-1317.
- Hōjō Mototoki becomes Kamakura shogun of Japan.
- John XIII Glykys becomes Patriarch of Constantinople.
- Flushing is granted city rights.
- Witzlaw III, prince of Rügen, builds a castle at Barth.
- Emir Ismael Abu-I-Walid orders the Jews of Granada to don the yellow badge
- Afonso IV of Portugal succeeds his father Denis of Portugal
- Dassel of Germany is granted city rights.
- Kos fortress is erected in Greece
- Arsenian schism ends
- A Muslim prince of Nubian royal blood ascends the throne of Dongola as king. (History of Sudan)
- Estimation: Cairo, capital of Mamluk Egypt becomes the largest city of the world, taking the lead from Hangzhou in Mongolian China.
- The Borough of Liverpool, along with Liverpool Castle, is granted to Robert de Holland.
- May 20 - Bonne of Luxembourg, queen of John II of France (died 1349)
- James III of Majorca (died 1349)
- May 9 - Hugh V (born 1282)
- June 29 - Ramon Llull, Spanish philosopher (born 1235)
- August 10 - Guy de Beauchamp, English nobleman
- August 15 - Margaret of Burgundy (born 1290)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1315. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1315 at Familypedia
30 people were born in 1315
21 children were born to the 10 women born in 1315
26 people died in 1315
958 people lived in 1315
Events of the year 1315 at Familypedia
18 people were married in 1315.
There were 0 military battles in 1315.