1309 1310 1311 - 1312 - 1313 1314 1315
1280s 1290s 1300s - 1310s - 1320s 1330s 1340s
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1312 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar||1312 |
|Ab urbe condita||2065|
|Armenian calendar||761 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-532 – -531|
|Coptic calendar||1028 – 1029|
|Ethiopian calendar||1304 – 1305|
|Hebrew calendar||5072 – 5073|
|- Vikram Samvat||1367 – 1368|
|- Shaka Samvat||1234 – 1235|
|- Kali Yuga||4413 – 4414|
|Iranian calendar||690 – 691|
|Islamic calendar||711 – 712|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1972|
|Thai solar calendar||1855|
Events[edit | edit source]
- June 15: Battle near Rozgoni
- Battle near Thebes
- Siege of Rostock begins
- Lancelotto Malocello, a Genoese navigator, sails to the island of Lanzarote, one of the Canary Islands, and remains there for almost two decades.
- October 13: Pope Clement V forcibly disbands the Knights Templar. Some argue that this date is the basis for the stigma surrounding the "Friday the 13th".
- Mansa Musa starts to rule (approximate date).
Births[edit | edit source]
Deaths[edit | edit source]
- May 13 - Theobald II (born 1263)
- June 19 - Piers Gaveston, favourite of Edward II of England
- August 27 - Arthur II (born 1262)
- September 7 - King Ferdinand IV of Castile (born 1285)
- October 27 - John II (born 1275)
- Tokhta, khan of the Blue Horde
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1312. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1312 at Familypedia
21 people were born in 1312
16 children were born to the 12 women born in 1312
28 people died in 1312
972 people lived in 1312
Events of the year 1312 at Familypedia
23 people were married in 1312.
There were 0 military battles in 1312.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.