|Centuries:||13th century - 14th century - 15th century|
|Decades:|| 1270s 1280s 1290s - 1300s - 1310s 1320s 1330s
|Years:||1304 1305 1306 - 1307 - 1308 1309 1310|
|1307 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar||1307 |
|Ab urbe condita||2060|
|Armenian calendar||756 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-537 – -536|
|Coptic calendar||1023 – 1024|
|Ethiopian calendar||1299 – 1300|
|Hebrew calendar||5067 – 5068|
|- Vikram Samvat||1362 – 1363|
|- Shaka Samvat||1229 – 1230|
|- Kali Yuga||4408 – 4409|
|Iranian calendar||685 – 686|
|Islamic calendar||706 – 707|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1967|
|Thai solar calendar||1850|
- January 18 - German king Albrecht I makes his son Rudolf king of Bohemia.
- July - The Knights Hospitaller begin their conquest of Rhodes.
- September 5 - Pope Clement V confirms the Knights Hospitaller possession of Rhodes, although only Feracle had fallen to their attacks.
- October 13 - Friday the 13th: All Knights Templar in France are simultaneously arrested by agents of Phillip the Fair, to be later tortured into "admitting" heresy.
- November 18 - (legendary) - William Tell shoots an apple off his son's head.
- Edward II becomes King of England.
- Mongol raid to India ends.
- The first documented use of The Scottish Maiden in Ireland.
- date unknown - William II
- April 7 - Joan of Acre, daughter of King Edward I of England (born 1271)
- July 4 - Rudolph I of Bohemia (born 1281)
- July 7 - King Edward I of England (born 1239)
- Leo IV of Armenia (born 1289)
- Emperor Chengzong of Yuan China
- Guillaume de Gisors, grand master of the Priory of Sion (born 1219)
- Hethum II of Armenia (born 1266)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1307. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1307 at Familypedia
9 people were born in 1307
2 children were born to the 4 women born in 1307
21 people died in 1307
970 people lived in 1307
Events of the year 1307 at Familypedia
11 people were married in 1307.
|Philip V Capet (c1292-1322)||Jeanne de Bourgogne (1292-1330)|
|Jeanne de Bourgogne (1292-1330)||Philip V Capet (c1292-1322)|
|Theodore I del Monferrato (1291-1338)||Argentina Spinola|
|Margaret de Clare (1293-1342)||Piers Gaveston, 1st Earl of Cornwall (1284-1312)+Hugh de Audley, 1st Earl of Gloucester (c1291-1347)|
|Jean I de Namur (1267-1330)||Marguerite de Clermont + Marie d'Artois (c1291-1365)|
|Pierre II de Grailly (c1288-1356)||Assalide de Bordeaux (-1328) + Erembourge de Périgord (c1310-c1357)|
|Demoiselle Raimbaude de Guérin de Châteauneuf du Tournel de Caussade (1297)||Bérenger Ier d' Arpajon, seigneur de Calmont et de Castelnau-de-Lévézou (1277-c1345)|
|Margarete von Görz (c1290-1348)||Friedrich IV. von Nürnberg (1287-1332)|
|Agnes von Hessen (c1292-1332)||Gerlach I. von Nassau-Wiesbaden-Idstein (c1286-1361)|
|Gerlach I. von Nassau-Wiesbaden-Idstein (c1286-1361)||Agnes von Hessen (c1292-1332)+Irmgard von Hohenlohe-Weikersheim (1315-1371)|
|Friedrich IV. von Nürnberg (1287-1332)||Margarete von Görz (c1290-1348)|
There were 0 military battles in 1307.