1289 1290 1291 - 1292 - 1293 1294 1295
| Decades: |
1260s 1270s 1280s - 1290s - 1300s 1310s 1320s
| Centuries: |
12th century - 13th century - 14th century
|1292 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1292 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1292 |
|Ab urbe condita||2045|
|Armenian calendar|| 741 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-552 – -551|
|Coptic calendar||1008 – 1009|
|Ethiopian calendar||1284 – 1285|
|Hebrew calendar||5052 – 5053|
|- Vikram Samvat||1347 – 1348|
|- Shaka Samvat||1214 – 1215|
|- Kali Yuga||4393 – 4394|
|Iranian calendar||670 – 671|
|Islamic calendar||691 – 692|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1952|
|Thai solar calendar||1835|
- November 17 - (Julian calendar) John Balliol is selected as King of Scotland from among 13 candidates by King Edward I of England; Edward then treats John as a puppet ruler and Scotland as a vassal state, eventually leading to the Wars of Scottish Independence commencing in 1296.
- The Lanna kingdom of northern Thailand conquers and annexes the Mon kingdom of Haripunchai.
- The Vaghela dynasty in Gujarat is subjugated by the Deccan Yadava dynasty of Daulatabad.
- Mamluk Sultan of Egypt Khalil invades the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia.
- The Turkish emirate of Candaroglu is founded in the Kastamonu Province.
- The Mongols land on Java taking the capital, but it proves impossible to hold. 
- January 20 - Elisabeth I of Bohemia (died 1330)
- Henry Burghersh, English statesman (died 1340)
- John VI Cantacuzenus, Byzantine emperor (approximate date; died 1383)
- Eleanor de Clare, English noblewoman (died 1337)
- April 4 - Pope Nicholas IV (born 1227)
- July 13 - or 16 - Jacobus de Voragine, Italian chronicler (born 1230)
- October 25 - Robert Burnell, Lord Chancellor of England
- Abulafia, Spanish kabbalist (approximate date; born 1240)
- Marjorie of Carrick (born 1256)
- Vakhtang II of Georgia
- John Peckham, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Lucia of Tripoli (approximate date)
- ^ Roberts, J: "History of the World.". Penguin, 1994.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1292. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1292 at Familypedia
16 people were born in 1292
20 children were born to the 10 women born in 1292
28 people died in 1292
975 people lived in 1292
Events of the year 1292 at FamilypediaEdit
13 people were married in 1292.
There were 0 military battles in 1292.