1227 1228 1229 - 1230 - 1231 1232 1233
| Decades: |
1200s 1210s 1220s - 1230s - 1240s 1250s 1260s
| Centuries: |
12th century - 13th century - 14th century
|1230 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1230 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1230 |
|Ab urbe condita||1983|
|Armenian calendar|| 679 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-614 – -613|
|Coptic calendar||946 – 947|
|Ethiopian calendar||1222 – 1223|
|Hebrew calendar||4990 – 4991|
|- Vikram Samvat||1285 – 1286|
|- Shaka Samvat||1152 – 1153|
|- Kali Yuga||4331 – 4332|
|Iranian calendar||608 – 609|
|Islamic calendar||627 – 628|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1890|
|Thai solar calendar||1773|
- March 9 - Bulgarian tsar Ivan Asen II defeats Theodore of Epirus near the village of Klokotnitsa.
- Kingdom of Leon unites with the Kingdom of Castile.
- Approximate year of creation for the Carmina Burana poetry and song collection.
- In the West African village of Siby, Sundiata Keita, founder of the Mali Empire, forced the Malinkés to bind themselves to each other by oath.
- Sundiata starts to rule in Mali (approximate date).
- May 2 - William de Braose (hanged)
- July 28 - Duke Leopold VI of Austria (born 1176)
- September 23 - Alfonso IX of Leon (born 1171)
- October 25 - Gilbert de Clare, English soldier (born 1180)
- December 15 - Otakar I of Bohemia
- December 23 - Berengaria of Navarre, queen of Richard I of England
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1230. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1230 at Familypedia
61 people were born in 1230
34 children were born to the 20 women born in 1230
43 people died in 1230
1044 people lived in 1230
Events of the year 1230 at FamilypediaEdit
9 people were married in 1230.
There were 0 military battles in 1230.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.