|Centuries:||11th century - 12th century - 13th century|
|Decades:|| 1150s 1160s 1170s - 1180s - 1190s 1200s 1210s
|Years:||1179 1180 1181 - 1182 - 1183 1184 1185|
|1182 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1182 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar||1182 |
|Ab urbe condita||1935|
|Armenian calendar||631 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-662 – -661|
|Coptic calendar||898 – 899|
|Ethiopian calendar||1174 – 1175|
|Hebrew calendar||4942 – 4943|
|- Vikram Samvat||1237 – 1238|
|- Shaka Samvat||1104 – 1105|
|- Kali Yuga||4283 – 4284|
|Iranian calendar||560 – 561|
|Islamic calendar||577 – 578|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1842|
|Thai solar calendar||1725|
- Canute VI crowned king of Denmark.
- Serbia allies itself with Hungary to gain independence.
- First Sejm, or Polish Parliament, convenes at Łęczyca.
- Jews expelled from Paris by Philip II of France.
- Maronites reestablish their affiliation with the Roman Catholic Church.
- Venetians massacred during a riot in Constantinople.
- Raynald of Chatillon instigates another war between Saladin and Baldwin IV of Jerusalem.
- Béla III of Hungary sacks the city of Belgrade.
- Ending of the Yowa era in Japan. The era was marked by famine.
- Battle of Palnadu.
- Genghis Khan is captured and carried in a cage to a rival's camp.
- September 11 — Minamoto no Yoriie, Japanese shogun (d. 1204)
- date not known — Francis of Assisi, founded the Franciscan Order (d. 1226)
- Maria of Antioch, Byzantine empress (murdered) (b. 1145)
- Valdemar I, King of Denmark (b. 1131)
- Yaropolk Rostislavich, Russian grand prince
- Cyril of Turaw, Orthodox Christian bishop and saint (b. 1130)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1182. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1182 at Familypedia
22 people were born in 1182
6 children were born to the 7 women born in 1182
26 people died in 1182
1008 people lived in 1182
Events of the year 1182 at Familypedia
8 people were married in 1182.
|Alasia del Monferrato (1150-1232)||Manfredo II di Saluzzo (1140-1215)|
|Hermann I. von Thüringen (c1155-1217)||Sophia von Sommerschenburg (-c1189) + Sophie von Wittelsbach (1170-1238)|
|Margaretha van Holland (c1170-aft1203)||Dietrich V. von Kleve (c1165-bef1202)|
|Sophie von Andechs (c1150-1218)||Poppo VI. von Henneberg (-c1190)|
|Poppo VI. von Henneberg (-c1190)||Sophie von Andechs (c1150-1218)|
|Dietrich V. von Kleve (c1165-bef1202)||Margaretha van Holland (c1170-aft1203)|
|Adolf III. von Holstein (c1159-1225)||Adelheid von Assel (-1185) + Adelheid of Querfurt|
|Sophia von Sommerschenburg (-c1189)||Heinrich I. von Wettin (c1123-1181) + Hermann I. von Thüringen (c1155-1217)|
There were 0 military battles in 1182.