|Centuries:||11th century - 12th century - 13th century|
|Decades:|| 1120s 1130s 1140s - 1150s - 1160s 1170s 1180s
|Years:||1149 1150 1151 - 1152 - 1153 1154 1155|
|1152 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1152 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar||1152 |
|Ab urbe condita||1905|
|Armenian calendar||601 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-692 – -691|
|Coptic calendar||868 – 869|
|Ethiopian calendar||1144 – 1145|
|Hebrew calendar||4912 – 4913|
|- Vikram Samvat||1207 – 1208|
|- Shaka Samvat||1074 – 1075|
|- Kali Yuga||4253 – 4254|
|Iranian calendar||530 – 531|
|Islamic calendar||546 – 547|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1812|
|Thai solar calendar||1695|
- March 4 — Frederick I Barbarossa is elected King of the Germans.
- May 18 — Eleanor of Aquitaine marries Henry of Anjou.
- Church of Ireland acknowledges Pope's authority.
- Almohad Dynasty conquers Algeria.
- Establishment of the archbishopric of Nidaros (Trondheim), Norway.
- Eleanor of Aquitaine has her marriage to Louis VII annulled.
- Founding of Gorodets, a town in mordern Russia, by Prince Yuri Dolgoruki.
- Alfonso II of Aragon (d. 1196)
- Geoffrey, bastard son of Henry II of England (approximate date; d. 1212)
- Taira no Tomomori, Japanese soldier (d. 1185)
- Han Tuozhou, Song Dynasty Chinese statesman (d. 1207)
- Sir Edgar the Gentle, knight and courtesan of Henry II of England (d.1188)
- May 3 — Matilda of Boulogne, sovereign Countess of Boulogne and queen of Stephen of England (b. 1105)
- Henry of Scotland (b. 1114)
- Raymond II of Tripoli (b. c. 1115)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1152. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1152 at Familypedia
17 people were born in 1152
11 children were born to the 6 women born in 1152
28 people died in 1152
994 people lived in 1152
Events of the year 1152 at Familypedia
14 people were married in 1152.
|Laurette of Flanders (c1125-1170)||Ivan van Aalst (c1091-1145) + Hendrik II van Limburg (1110-1167) + Raoul I de Vermandois (1085-1152) + Henri de Namur (1113-1196)|
|Raoul I de Vermandois (1085-1152)||Eléonore of Blois (c1104-1147)+Petronille de Poitiers (1125-1153)+Laurette of Flanders (c1125-1170)|
|Robert I de Dreux (c1123-1188)||Agnes de Garlande (1122-1143) + Hawise of Salisbury (1118-1152) + Agnès de Baudement (1130-1204)|
|Alfonso VII, King of León and Castile (1105-1157)||Berenguela of Barcelona (1116-1149)+Richeza of Poland (c1140-1185)|
|Géraud I de Mâcon (1142-1184)||Maurette de Salins (1137-1200)|
|Richeza of Poland (c1140-1185)||Alfonso VII, King of León and Castile (1105-1157) + Ramon Berenguer II de Provence (c1135-1166) + Albert II. von Everstein (c1145-1197)|
|Henry II of England (1133-1189)||Eleanor of Aquitaine (1122-1204)+Ida de Tosny+Ykenai|
|Eleanor of Aquitaine (1122-1204)||Louis VII of France (1120-1180)+Henry II of England (1133-1189)|
|Hedwig von Wittelsbach (-1174)||Berthold III. von Andechs (c1112-1188)|
|Agnès de Baudement (1130-1204)||Milon II de Brienne (1127-1151) + Robert I de Dreux (c1123-1188)|
|Agnès de Dampierre (c1135-c1182)||Narjot II de Toucy (1130-1192)|
|Yolande de Hainaut (1131-1202)||Ives II de Nesle + Hugues IV de Saint-Pol (c1157-1205)|
|Elisabeth de Rethel (c1122-)||Robert de Marmion (1095-1143) + Richard I de Camville (-1176)|
|Narjot II de Toucy (1130-1192)||Agnès de Dampierre (c1135-c1182)|
There were 0 military battles in 1152.