|Centuries:||11th century - 12th century - 13th century|
|Decades:|| 1110s 1120s 1130s - 1140s - 1150s 1160s 1170s
|Years:||1144 1145 1146 - 1147 - 1148 1149 1150|
|1147 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1147 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar||1147 |
|Ab urbe condita||1900|
|Armenian calendar||596 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-697 – -696|
|Coptic calendar||863 – 864|
|Ethiopian calendar||1139 – 1140|
|Hebrew calendar||4907 – 4908|
|- Vikram Samvat||1202 – 1203|
|- Shaka Samvat||1069 – 1070|
|- Kali Yuga||4248 – 4249|
|Iranian calendar||525 – 526|
|Islamic calendar||541 – 542|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1807|
|Thai solar calendar||1690|
- October 21 — Siege of Lisbon: King Afonso I of Portugal and the Crusaders capture Lisbon from the Moors.
- First written mention of Moscow.
- Abd al-Mumin destroys the Almoravid Empire.
- Dore Abbey founded.
- Wendish Crusade.
- Second Crusade starts.
- Hildegard of Bingen founds the convent of Rupertsberg near Bingen.
- May 9 — Minamoto no Yoritomo, Japanese shogun (d. 1199)
- Hugh de Kevelioc (d. 1181)
- Taira no Munemori, Japanese warrior (d. 1185)
- January 14 — Robert de Craon, second Grand Master of the Knights Templar
- September 19 — Igor II of Kiev
- October 31 — Robert, English politician (b. c. 1090)
- Frederick II, (b. 1090)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1147. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1147 at Familypedia
17 people were born in 1147
9 children were born to the 5 women born in 1147
35 people died in 1147
999 people lived in 1147
Events of the year 1147 at Familypedia
8 people were married in 1147.
|Hedwig von Brandenburg (-1203)||Otto von Meißen (c1116-1190)|
|Heinrich der Löwe (c1130-1195)||Clementia von Zähringen (?-bef1167)+Matilda of England (1156-1189)+Ida von Blieskastel (?-?)|
|Dedo V. von Lausitz (c1121-1190)||Mechthilde von Sommerschenburg (c1135-1189)|
|Otto von Meißen (c1116-1190)||Hedwig von Brandenburg (-1203)|
|Agnès de Baudement (1130-1204)||Milon II de Brienne (1127-1151) + Robert I de Dreux (c1123-1188)|
|Agathe de Lavardin (c1120-bef1202)||Nivelon IV de Fréteval+ Bouchard IV de Vendôme (c1127-1202)|
|Hugh de Mortimer (-1181)||Matilda le Meschin (-aft1189)|
|Friedrich I Barbarossa of the Holy Roman Empire (1122-1190)||Adela von Vohburg (1128-1187) + Béatrice I de Bourgogne (1145-1184)|
There were 0 military battles in 1147.