|Centuries:||11th century - 12th century - 13th century|
|Decades:|| 1100s 1110s 1120s - 1130s - 1140s 1150s 1160s
|Years:||1128 1129 1130 - 1131 - 1132 1133 1134|
|1131 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1131 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar||1131 |
|Ab urbe condita||1884|
|Armenian calendar||580 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-713 – -712|
|Coptic calendar||847 – 848|
|Ethiopian calendar||1123 – 1124|
|Hebrew calendar||4891 – 4892|
|- Vikram Samvat||1186 – 1187|
|- Shaka Samvat||1053 – 1054|
|- Kali Yuga||4232 – 4233|
|Iranian calendar||509 – 510|
|Islamic calendar||525 – 526|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1791|
|Thai solar calendar||1674|
Events[edit | edit source]
- May 9 — Tintern Abbey is founded.
- Ramon Berenguer IV becomes Count of Barcelona.
- Alberich becomes Archdeacon of Reims.
- Fulk of Anjou and Melisende become King and Queen of Jerusalem.
- Construction begins on the Beisi Pagoda in China (completed in 1162).
Births[edit | edit source]
Deaths[edit | edit source]
- March 1 — King Stephen II of Hungary (b. 1101)
- April 30 — Saint Adjutor
- August 21 — King Baldwin II of Jerusalem
- December 4 — Omar Khayyám, Persian poet, astronomer, mathematician, and philosopher (b. 1048)
- Alger of Liège, French monk at Cluny (b. 1055)
- Bohemund II of Antioch (b. 1108)
- Gaston IV of Béarn
- Joscelin I
- Peter the Hermit, French priest and crusader
- Ramon Berenguer III (b. 1082)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1131. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1131 at Familypedia
11 people were born in 1131
6 children were born to the 5 women born in 1131
22 people died in 1131
986 people lived in 1131
Events of the year 1131 at Familypedia
4 people were married in 1131.
There were 0 military battles in 1131.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.