|Centuries:||11th century - 12th century - 13th century|
|Decades:|| 1100s 1110s 1120s - 1130s - 1140s 1150s 1160s
|Years:||1127 1128 1129 - 1130 - 1131 1132 1133|
|1130 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1130 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1130 |
|Ab urbe condita||1883|
|Armenian calendar|| 579 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-714 – -713|
|Coptic calendar||846 – 847|
|Ethiopian calendar||1122 – 1123|
|Hebrew calendar||4890 – 4891|
|- Vikram Samvat||1185 – 1186|
|- Shaka Samvat||1052 – 1053|
|- Kali Yuga||4231 – 4232|
|Iranian calendar||508 – 509|
|Islamic calendar||524 – 525|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1790|
|Thai solar calendar||1673|
- February 14 — Pope Innocent II succeeds Pope Honorius II as the 164th pope.
- An antipope schism occurs when Roger II of Sicily supports Anacletus II as pope instead of Innocent II. Innocent flees to France and Anacletus crowns Roger King.
- Magnus the Blind and Harald Gille become joint kings of Norway. Start of the civil war era in Norway.
- Magnus I of Gothenland is dethroned and succeeded as King of Sweden by Sverker the elder.
- Eustace IV of Boulogne (approximate date; d. 1153)
- Daoji, Chinese Buddhist monk (d. 1207)
- Baldwin III of Jerusalem (d. 1162)
- Richard de Clare (d. 1176)
- Zhu Xi, Chinese Confucian scholar (d. 1200
- February 13 — Pope Honorius II
- March 26 — King Sigurd I of Norway (b. c. 1090)
- November 11 — Princess Teresa of Leon
- Brahmadeva, Indian mathematician (b. 1060)
- Maud (b. 1074)
- Robert of Bellême (b. 1052)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1130. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1130 at Familypedia
59 people were born in 1130
47 children were born to the 21 women born in 1130
36 people died in 1130
987 people lived in 1130
Events of the year 1130 at FamilypediaEdit
17 people were married in 1130.
There were 0 military battles in 1130.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.