|Centuries:||11th century - 12th century - 13th century|
|Decades:|| 1090s 1100s 1110s - 1120s - 1130s 1140s 1150s
|Years:||1124 1125 1126 - 1127 - 1128 1129 1130|
|1127 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1127 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar||1127 |
|Ab urbe condita||1880|
|Armenian calendar||576 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-717 – -716|
|Coptic calendar||843 – 844|
|Ethiopian calendar||1119 – 1120|
|Hebrew calendar||4887 – 4888|
|- Vikram Samvat||1182 – 1183|
|- Shaka Samvat||1049 – 1050|
|- Kali Yuga||4228 – 4229|
|Iranian calendar||505 – 506|
|Islamic calendar||520 – 521|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1787|
|Thai solar calendar||1670|
- Conrad III establishes the Hohenstaufen dynasty when he is crowned antiking to the Holy Roman Emperor, Lothair II.
- First coalition of the Norman princes against Roger II of Sicily.
- The minaret of Kalyan is completed in Bukhara in present day Uzbekistan.
- Jurchen forces sack Song Chinese capital of Kaifeng (the tragedy of Jingkang 靖康之禍), and begin more than a century of political division between north and south in China.
- Estimation: Constantinople, capital of the Byzantine Empire becomes the largest city of the world, taking the lead from Kaifeng, capital of China.
- Assassination of Count Charles the Good of Flanders.
- October 18 — Emperor Go-Shirakawa of Japan (d. 1192)
- November 27 — Emperor Xiaozong of China (d. 1194)
- Constance of Antioch (d. 1163)
- Yang Wanli, Chinese poet (d. 1206)
- Fulcher of Chartres, French chronicler
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1127. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1127 at Familypedia
13 people were born in 1127
15 children were born to the 6 women born in 1127
32 people died in 1127
996 people lived in 1127
Events of the year 1127 at Familypedia
8 people were married in 1127.
|Ryksa of Poland (c1116-aft1156)||Magnus I of Sweden (c1106-1134) + Volodar of Minsk (?-?) + Sverker I of Sweden (?-1156)|
|Geoffrey V, Count of Anjou and Maine (1113-1151)||Matilda of Normandy (1102-1167)|
|Heinrich der Stolze (c1108-1139)||Gertrud von Sachsen (1115-1143)|
|Matilda of Normandy (1102-1167)||Heinrich V of the Holy Roman Empire (1086-1125)+Geoffrey V, Count of Anjou and Maine (1113-1151)|
|Magnus I of Sweden (c1106-1134)||Ryksa of Poland (c1116-aft1156)|
|Aldeger von Ilfeld (1103-1158)||Bertrandis (1107-1184)|
|Gertrud von Sachsen (1115-1143)||Heinrich der Stolze (c1108-1139) + Heinrich II. von Österreich (1107-1177)|
|Ida von Arnsberg (c1103-aft1154)||Gottfried von Cappenberg (c1096-1127) + Godfried van Cuyk (1100-1158)|
There were 0 military battles in 1127.