|Centuries:||11th century - 12th century - 13th century|
|Decades:|| 1090s 1100s 1110s - 1120s - 1130s 1140s 1150s
|Years:||1122 1123 1124 - 1125 - 1126 1127 1128|
|1125 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1125 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar||1125 |
|Ab urbe condita||1878|
|Armenian calendar||574 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-719 – -718|
|Coptic calendar||841 – 842|
|Ethiopian calendar||1117 – 1118|
|Hebrew calendar||4885 – 4886|
|- Vikram Samvat||1180 – 1181|
|- Shaka Samvat||1047 – 1048|
|- Kali Yuga||4226 – 4227|
|Iranian calendar||503 – 504|
|Islamic calendar||518 – 519|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1785|
|Thai solar calendar||1668|
- May 23 — Lothair of Saxony becomes Holy Roman Emperor on the death of Henry V.
- War ends between Toulouse and Provence.
- The castle of Nassau is built.
- Albert of Aix begins his Historia Hierosolymitanae expeditionis.
- Magnus the Strong becomes ruler of Sweden.
- June 11 — The Crusaders defeat the Seljuk Turks at the Battle of Azaz.
- A collection of Zen Buddhist koans is compiled in the Chinese Blue Cliff Record.
- January 24 — King David IV of Georgia (b. 1073).
- April 12 — Vladislav I of Bohemia.
- May 19 — Vladimir Monomakh, Grand Duke of Kiev.
- May 23 — Henry V (b. 1081).
- October 21 — Cosmas of Prague, Bohemian chronicler.
- Eustace III of Boulogne.
- Ingold II, ruler of Sweden (b. 1105).
- Irnerius, teacher at Bologna.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1125. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1125 at Familypedia
40 people were born in 1125
31 children were born to the 14 women born in 1125
37 people died in 1125
1021 people lived in 1125
Events of the year 1125 at Familypedia
11 people were married in 1125.
|Agnes von Babenberg (c1108-1163)||Władysław II the Exile of Poland (1105-1159)|
|Robert de Neufbourg (1100-1159)||Godehilde de Tosny (1105-1143)|
|Raoul I de Vermandois (1085-1152)||Eléonore of Blois (c1104-1147)+Petronille de Poitiers (1125-1153)+Laurette of Flanders (c1125-1170)|
|Władysław II the Exile of Poland (1105-1159)||Agnes von Babenberg (c1108-1163)|
|Renaud IV of Aubusson (1095-1149)||Helise de Comborn (1105-?)|
|Eléonore of Blois (c1104-1147)||Raoul I de Vermandois (1085-1152)|
|Matilda de Boulogne (1105-1152)||Stephen of England (c1095-1154)|
|Bernard II de Brosse (1105-1168)||Philiberte de la Pastoresse (1108-?)|
|Agnes de Lindsey (1094-)||Roger de Kyme (1094-)+Simon de Kyme (c1094-1162)|
|Godehilde de Tosny (1105-1143)||Robert de Neufbourg (1100-1159)|
|Stephen of England (c1095-1154)||Damette (c1095-)+Matilda de Boulogne (1105-1152)|
There were 0 military battles in 1125.