|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1050s 1060s 1070s - 1080s - 1090s 1100s 1110s
|Years:||1084 1085 1086 - 1087 - 1088 1089 1090|
|1087 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1087 |
|Ab urbe condita||1840|
|Armenian calendar||536 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-757 – -756|
|Coptic calendar||803 – 804|
|Ethiopian calendar||1079 – 1080|
|Hebrew calendar||4847 – 4848|
|- Vikram Samvat||1142 – 1143|
|- Shaka Samvat||1009 – 1010|
|- Kali Yuga||4188 – 4189|
|Iranian calendar||465 – 466|
|Islamic calendar||479 – 480|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1747|
|Thai solar calendar||1630|
- May 9 — The remains of Saint Nicholas were brought to Bari, Italy.
- May 9 — Pope Victor III formally accepts elevation as the 158th pope.
- September 9 — William II becomes king of England
- End of the formal reign of Emperor Shirakawa, but not of his cloistered rule
- Emperor Horikawa ascends to the throne of Japan
- The Mahdia campaign
- A fire in London destroys St Paul's Cathedral.
People of the year 1087 at Familypedia
13 people were born in 1087
4 children were born to the 5 women born in 1087
26 people died in 1087
1001 people lived in 1087
Events of the year 1087 at Familypedia
15 people were married in 1087.
There were 0 military battles in 1087.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1087. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|