|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1050s 1060s 1070s - 1080s - 1090s 1100s 1110s
|Years:||1079 1080 1081 - 1082 - 1083 1084 1085|
|1082 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1082 |
|Ab urbe condita||1835|
|Armenian calendar||531 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-762 – -761|
|Coptic calendar||798 – 799|
|Ethiopian calendar||1074 – 1075|
|Hebrew calendar||4842 – 4843|
|- Vikram Samvat||1137 – 1138|
|- Shaka Samvat||1004 – 1005|
|- Kali Yuga||4183 – 4184|
|Iranian calendar||460 – 461|
|Islamic calendar||474 – 475|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1742|
|Thai solar calendar||1625|
Events[edit | edit source]
- England — The Rochester Cathedral is completed.
- Europe — The German Henry IV besieges Rome and gains entry, a synod is agreed upon by the Romans to rule on the dispute between Henry and Pope Gregory VII.
- Styria — Ottokar II succeeds his brother Adalbero (died 1086 or 1087) as margrave.
- Korean printing of the entire Buddhist Tripitaka complete.
- A military campaign that Shen Kuo advised fails.
Births[edit | edit source]
Deaths[edit | edit source]
People of the year 1082 at Familypedia
7 people were born in 1082
2 children were born to the 3 women born in 1082
14 people died in 1082
1015 people lived in 1082
Events of the year 1082 at Familypedia
1 people were married in 1082.
|Ithier I de Barbézieux (1065-1083)||Amelie|
There were 0 military battles in 1082.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1082. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.