|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1040s 1050s 1060s - 1070s - 1080s 1090s 1100s
|Years:||1072 1073 1074 - 1075 - 1076 1077 1078|
|1075 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1075 |
|Ab urbe condita||1828|
|Armenian calendar||524 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-769 – -768|
|Coptic calendar||791 – 792|
|Ethiopian calendar||1067 – 1068|
|Hebrew calendar||4835 – 4836|
|- Vikram Samvat||1130 – 1131|
|- Shaka Samvat||997 – 998|
|- Kali Yuga||4176 – 4177|
|Iranian calendar||453 – 454|
|Islamic calendar||467 – 468|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1735|
|Thai solar calendar||1618|
- February - Pope Gregory VII holds a council that publishes a decree against lay investiture.
- Revolt of the Earls. Rebellion of three earls against William I of England (William the Conqueror). Last serious act of resistance in the Norman Conquest.
- First Battle of Langensalza — Henry IV defeats Saxon nobles and subjugates Saxony.
- Liao Dynasty version of the Buddhist Tripitaka completed (approximate date).
- Seljuk Turks take Jerusalem from the Fatimids.
- Song Dynasty Chinese polymath scientist and statesman Shen Kuo solves a heated border dispute with the Liao Dynasty by dredging up old diplomatic records.
- Lothair II (d. 1137).
- Saint Magnus Erlendsson (d. 1116 or 1117).
- Adelaide del Vasto (d. April 16, 1118).
- Orderic Vitalis, monk and historian (approximate date).
- June 10 — Ernest of Austria (b. 1027)
- December 4 — Anno II
- December 19 — Edith of Wessex, queen of Edward the Confessor of England
- John Xiphilinus
- Bleddyn ap Cynfyn, King of Gwynedd
People of the year 1075 at Familypedia
57 people were born in 1075
44 children were born to the 22 women born in 1075
22 people died in 1075
1019 people lived in 1075
Events of the year 1075 at Familypedia
8 people were married in 1075.
|Ade de Soissons (1058-c1105)||Gauthier de Braine (1040-?)|
|Clémence of Aquitaine (1060-1142)||Konrad I von Luxemburg (1040-1086)+Gerard I, Count of Guelders (c1096-c1129)|
|Uta von Calw (c1062-c1109)||Sigehard von Wolfsölden (?-c1115)|
|Heinrich III. von Eppenstein (c1050-1122)||Beatrix von Dießen (?-?) + Liutgard + Sophie von Österreich (c1088-1154)|
|Friedrich I. von Kastl (?-1103)||Berta von Schweinfurt (?-1103)|
|Konrad I von Luxemburg (1040-1086)||Clémence of Aquitaine (1060-1142)|
|Berta von Schweinfurt (?-1103)||Hermann II. von Kastl (?-aft1071) + Friedrich I. von Kastl (?-1103)|
|Beatrix zu Wasserburg (?-c1096)||Heinrich III. von Kärnten (c1050-1122)|
There were 0 military battles in 1075.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1075. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|