|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1030s 1040s 1050s - 1060s - 1070s 1080s 1090s
|Years:||1064 1065 1066 - 1067 - 1068 1069 1070|
|1067 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1067 |
|Ab urbe condita||1820|
|Armenian calendar||516 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-777 – -776|
|Coptic calendar||783 – 784|
|Ethiopian calendar||1059 – 1060|
|Hebrew calendar||4827 – 4828|
|- Vikram Samvat||1122 – 1123|
|- Shaka Samvat||989 – 990|
|- Kali Yuga||4168 – 4169|
|Iranian calendar||445 – 446|
|Islamic calendar||459 – 460|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1727|
|Thai solar calendar||1610|
Events[edit | edit source]
- On the death of her husband Constantine X, Eudocia Macrembolitissa becomes regent of the Byzantine Empire.
- Work begins on the building of the Tower of London.
- Olav III and Magnus II become joint Kings of Norway.
- Trencavel family takes over in Carcassonne.
- the Wartburg castle, according to Legend, built in Thuringia.
- Winchester Castle built.
- Minsk is first mentioned in the chronicles.
- Orsha is first mentioned in the chronicles.
- Shenzong starts to rule.
Births[edit | edit source]
Deaths[edit | edit source]
- January 25 — Emperor Yingzong of China (b. 1032)
- September 1 — Baldwin V of Flanders
- September 10 — Godiva, Countess Of Mercia
- Constantine X, Byzantine Emperor (b. 1006)
- Cai Xiang, Chinese poet, calligrapher, and government official (b. 1012)
People of the year 1067 at Familypedia
7 people were born in 1067
0 children were born to the 2 women born in 1067
28 people died in 1067
937 people lived in 1067
Events of the year 1067 at Familypedia
6 people were married in 1067.
There were 2 military battles in 1067.
|Battle on the Nemiga River||3 March 1067 JL|
|Battle of the Sudoma River (1021)||3 March 1067 JL|
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1067. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.