|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1010s 1020s 1030s - 1040s - 1050s 1060s 1070s
|Years:||1042 1043 1044 - 1045 - 1046 1047 1048|
|1045 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1045 |
|Ab urbe condita||1798|
|Armenian calendar||494 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-799 – -798|
|Coptic calendar||761 – 762|
|Ethiopian calendar||1037 – 1038|
|Hebrew calendar||4805 – 4806|
|- Vikram Samvat||1100 – 1101|
|- Shaka Samvat||967 – 968|
|- Kali Yuga||4146 – 4147|
|Iranian calendar||423 – 424|
|Islamic calendar||436 – 437|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1705|
|Thai solar calendar||1588|
- Emperor Go-Reizei ascends the throne of Japan.
- Harold Godwinson becomes Earl of Wessex.
- Edward the Confessor marries Edith.
- Edward the Confessor begins construction on Westminster Abbey.
- January 20 — Pope Sylvester III, becomes the 146th pope, succeeding former pope Benedict IX who abdicated the previous year.
- April — Pope Sylvester III, is deposed (election deemed invalid), Pope Benedict IX elected once more, becoming the 147th pope.
- May 5 — Pope Gregory VI becomes the 148th pope, following the deposition of Pope Benedict IX. There are growing allegations, that simony is taking place during Gregory VI's reign.
- Movable type printing is invented by Bi Sheng in China.
- The Lingxiao Pagoda of China is built during the Song Dynasty.
- Stephen (approximately) (d. 1102)
- Waltheof (approximately) (d. 1076)
- Huang Tingjian, famous Chinese calligrapher, painter, and poet (d. 1105)
People of the year 1045 at Familypedia
64 people were born in 1045
26 children were born to the 16 women born in 1045
10 people died in 1045
721 people lived in 1045
Events of the year 1045 at Familypedia
13 people were married in 1045.
|Adelaide de Soissons (1026-1097)||Guillaume Busac of Eu (1022-1077)|
|Guillaume Busac of Eu (1022-1077)||Adelaide de Soissons (1026-1097)|
|Edith of Wessex (c1026-1075)||Edward the Confessor of England (bef1005-1066)|
|Guillaume II Bertrand de Bricquebec (1010-1049)||Fille d'Aumale|
|Englebert IV de Brienne (1025-1056)||Pétronille de Joigny (1020-c1067)|
|Marie de Brienne (1024-1062)||Étienne I de Joinville et les Vaux (1010-?)|
|Pétronille de Joigny (1020-c1067)||Englebert IV de Brienne (1025-1056)|
|Hardouin I de Maillé (1020-1067)||Agnès de la Tour (1015-?)|
|Geoffroy I de Marseille et Arles (1015-1091)||Rixende Unknown (1025-?)|
|Hugues II de Montfort-sur-Risle (1005-1067)||Alice de Beaufou (1025-?)|
|Rambaud I de Nice (c1006-c1073)||Accelena d’Apt + Bélieldis de Marseille + Azalaïs de Reillanne|
|Aimery IV de Thouars (c1024-1093)||Aremgarde de Mauléon (c1030-c1070) + Ameline|
|Edward the Confessor of England (bef1005-1066)||Edith of Wessex (c1026-1075)|
There were 0 military battles in 1045.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1045. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|