|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1000s 1010s 1020s - 1030s - 1040s 1050s 1060s
|Years:||1034 1035 1036 - 1037 - 1038 1039 1040|
|1037 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1037 |
|Ab urbe condita||1790|
|Armenian calendar||486 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-807 – -806|
|Coptic calendar||753 – 754|
|Ethiopian calendar||1029 – 1030|
|Hebrew calendar||4797 – 4798|
|- Vikram Samvat||1092 – 1093|
|- Shaka Samvat||959 – 960|
|- Kali Yuga||4138 – 4139|
|Iranian calendar||415 – 416|
|Islamic calendar||428 – 429|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1697|
|Thai solar calendar||1580|
Events[edit | edit source]
- Construction of the church of Saint Sophia Cathedral is started in Kiev.
- Ferdinand I of Castile and Leon becomes king of Spain.
- Harold I seizes the crown of England from his half-brother Harthacanute.
- George Maniaces begins campaign against the Arabs in Sicily.
- The Song Dynasty Chinese rime dictionary of the Jiyun is published.
Births[edit | edit source]
Deaths[edit | edit source]
- March 16 — Robert I, Archbishop of Rouen
- September 4 — King Bermudo III of Leon (b. 1010)
- Avicenna, Persian physician, philosopher, and scientist (b. 980)
- Duke Boleslaus III of Bohemia
- See also 1037 deaths.
People of the year 1037 at Familypedia
10 people were born in 1037
4 children were born to the 5 women born in 1037
17 people died in 1037
626 people lived in 1037
Events of the year 1037 at Familypedia
8 people were married in 1037.
There were 1 military battles in 1037.
|Battle of Tamarón||4 September 1037 JL|
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1037. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.