|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1000s 1010s 1020s - 1030s - 1040s 1050s 1060s
|Years:||1027 1028 1029 - 1030 - 1031 1032 1033|
|1030 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1030 |
|Ab urbe condita||1783|
|Armenian calendar||479 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-814 – -813|
|Coptic calendar||746 – 747|
|Ethiopian calendar||1022 – 1023|
|Hebrew calendar||4790 – 4791|
|- Vikram Samvat||1085 – 1086|
|- Shaka Samvat||952 – 953|
|- Kali Yuga||4131 – 4132|
|Iranian calendar||408 – 409|
|Islamic calendar||420 – 421|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1690|
|Thai solar calendar||1573|
Events[edit | edit source]
- July 29 — Battle of Stiklestad in Norway. Olav Haraldsson loses to his pagan vassals and is killed in the battle. He is later canonized and becomes the patron saint of Norway and Rex perpetuum Norvegiae ('the eternal king of Norway').
- The city of Kaunas in Lithuania is founded.
- The city of Tartu in Estonia is founded.
- Earliest mention of Thalwil, Switzerland
- Henry I of France revolts against his father Robert
Births[edit | edit source]
- July 26 — Stanislaus of Szczepanów, St. Stanislaw (d. 1079)
- Baldwin VI (d. 1070)
- Vsevolod I of Kiev (d. 1093)
Deaths[edit | edit source]
- April 30 — Mahmud of Ghazni
- July 19 — Adalberon
- July 29 — King Olaf II of Norway (b. 995)
- September 30 — William V, Duke of Aquitaine (b. 969)
People of the year 1030 at Familypedia
51 people were born in 1030
24 children were born to the 17 women born in 1030
26 people died in 1030
618 people lived in 1030
Events of the year 1030 at Familypedia
7 people were married in 1030.
There were 0 military battles in 1030.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1030. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.