|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 980s 990s 1000s - 1010s - 1020s 1030s 1040s
|Years:||1016 1017 1018 - 1019 - 1020 1021 1022|
|1019 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1019 |
|Ab urbe condita||1772|
|Armenian calendar||468 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-825 – -824|
|Coptic calendar||735 – 736|
|Ethiopian calendar||1011 – 1012|
|Hebrew calendar||4779 – 4780|
|- Vikram Samvat||1074 – 1075|
|- Shaka Samvat||941 – 942|
|- Kali Yuga||4120 – 4121|
|Iranian calendar||397 – 398|
|Islamic calendar||409 – 410|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1679|
|Thai solar calendar||1562|
Events[edit | edit source]
By Place[edit | edit source]
Africa[edit | edit source]
Asia[edit | edit source]
- Toi invasion: Jurchen pirates from the Khitan Liao Dynasty in Manchuria invade Kyūshū of Heian-era Japan.
- The last Goryeo-Khitan War ends.
- Japanese regent and statesman Fujiwara no Michinaga retires from public life, installing his son Yorimichi as regent. Michinaga will, however, continue to direct affairs of state from his retirement, and will remain the de facto ruler of Japan until his death in 1028.
Europe[edit | edit source]
- Moravia becomes part of Bohemia.
- Yaroslav the Wise becomes prince of Kievan Rus', succeeding Sviatopolk I.
- A treaty between Sweden and Norway is conducted at Kungälv.
Births[edit | edit source]
- Harthacanute, king of England and Denmark (or 1018) (d. 1042)
- Sima Guang, Chinese historian and politician (d. 1086)
- Zeng Gong, Chinese historian and scholar (d. 1083)
Deaths[edit | edit source]
People of the year 1019 at Familypedia
5 people were born in 1019
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 1019
5 people died in 1019
471 people lived in 1019
Events of the year 1019 at Familypedia
11 people were married in 1019.
There were 0 military battles in 1019.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1019. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.