|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 980s 990s 1000s - 1010s - 1020s 1030s 1040s
|Years:||1015 1016 1017 - 1018 - 1019 1020 1021|
|1018 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1018 |
|Ab urbe condita||1771|
|Armenian calendar|| 467 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-826 – -825|
|Coptic calendar||734 – 735|
|Ethiopian calendar||1010 – 1011|
|Hebrew calendar||4778 – 4779|
|- Vikram Samvat||1073 – 1074|
|- Shaka Samvat||940 – 941|
|- Kali Yuga||4119 – 4120|
|Iranian calendar||396 – 397|
|Islamic calendar||408 – 409|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1678|
|Thai solar calendar||1561|
- Peace of Bautzen between Poland and Germany.
- Boleslaus I of Poland takes Kiev and conquers Red Ruthenia.
- Battle of Carham: The Scots conquer Lothian.
- Canute the Great becomes king of Denmark (or 1019), succeeding Harald II.
- Battle of Vlaardingen: Count Dirk III defeats an army sent by Emperor Henry II at Vlaardingen.
- Liao Dynasty invades Goryeo.
- The Korean General Gang Gam-chan gains a decisive victory over Liao Dynasty forces in the Battle of Kwiju during the Third Goryeo-Khitan War.
People of the year 1018 at Familypedia
17 people were born in 1018
16 children were born to the 4 women born in 1018
12 people died in 1018
472 people lived in 1018
Events of the year 1018 at FamilypediaEdit
3 people were married in 1018.
|Hamon de Biré (990-1030)||Rolanteline|
|Bertha de Blois (?-bef1085)||Alain III de Bretagne (997-1040) + Hugues IV du Maine (c1006-1051)|
|Alain III de Bretagne (997-1040)||Bertha de Blois (?-bef1085)|
There were 1 military battles in 1018.
|Bolesław I's intervention in the Kievan succession crisis||1018 JL|
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1018. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|