|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 980s 990s 1000s - 1010s - 1020s 1030s 1040s
|Years:||1010 1011 1012 - 1013 - 1014 1015 1016|
|1013 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar||1013 |
|Ab urbe condita||1766|
|Armenian calendar||462 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-831 – -830|
|Coptic calendar||729 – 730|
|Ethiopian calendar||1005 – 1006|
|Hebrew calendar||4773 – 4774|
|- Vikram Samvat||1068 – 1069|
|- Shaka Samvat||935 – 936|
|- Kali Yuga||4114 – 4115|
|Iranian calendar||391 – 392|
|Islamic calendar||403 – 404|
|- Imperial Year||Kōki 1673|
|Thai solar calendar||1556|
Events[edit | edit source]
By Place[edit | edit source]
Europe[edit | edit source]
- Danish invasion of England under king Sweyn I. King Ethelred flees to Normandy, and Sweyn becomes king of England.
- The Poles withdraw from Pomerania (approximate date).
- The Jews are expelled from the caliphate of Córdoba.
- Second Italian campaign of German King Henry II.
Asia[edit | edit source]
- Estimation: Kaifeng, capital of China becomes the largest city of the world, taking the lead from Córdoba in Al-Andalus.
- The largest of the Four Great Books of Song, the Song Dynasty Chinese encyclopdia Prime Tortoise of the Record Bureau which had been compiled since 1005 was completed in 1000 volumes of 9.4 million written Chinese characters.
By Topic[edit | edit source]
Religion[edit | edit source]
- Lyfing is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
- Beauvais changes from a county to a bishopric (approximate date).
- Al-Hakim Mosque completed in Cairo
Births[edit | edit source]
Deaths[edit | edit source]
People of the year 1013 at Familypedia
5 people were born in 1013
4 children were born to the 2 women born in 1013
6 people died in 1013
449 people lived in 1013
Events of the year 1013 at Familypedia
3 people were married in 1013.
|Aldonza Ordóñez (c999-aft1032)||Pelayo Fróilaz (?-c1048)|
|Hadwide de Florennes (c990-c1037)||Hildrad I de Grandpré (c975-aft1040)|
|Dreux de Vexin (c995-1035)||Godgifu of England (1004-c1047)|
There were 0 military battles in 1013.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1013. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.