|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 980s 990s 1000s - 1010s - 1020s 1030s 1040s
|Years:||1009 1010 1011 - 1012 - 1013 1014 1015|
|1012 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1012 |
|Ab urbe condita||1765|
|Armenian calendar|| 461 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-832 – -831|
|Coptic calendar||728 – 729|
|Ethiopian calendar||1004 – 1005|
|Hebrew calendar||4772 – 4773|
|- Vikram Samvat||1067 – 1068|
|- Shaka Samvat||934 – 935|
|- Kali Yuga||4113 – 4114|
|Iranian calendar||390 – 391|
|Islamic calendar||402 – 403|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1672|
|Thai solar calendar||1555|
- Mael Morda starts a rebellion against Brian Boru in Ireland, which would eventually end in 1014 at the Battle of Clontarf.
- Máel Coluim mac Cináeda, king of Alba reputedly defeats a Danish army at Cruden Bay in Buchan
- Sulayman is restored as Umayyad caliph of Cordoba, succeeding Hisham II.
- King Aethelred of England pays tribute to Viking raiders (Danegeld).
- Oldrich succeeds Jaromir as duke of Bohemia.
- Fatimid Caliph al-Hakim orders the destruction of all Jewish and Christian places of worship.
- April 19 — Archbishop Alphege of Canterbury is murdered by his Danish captors.
- May 18 — Pope Benedict VIII succeeds Pope Sergius IV as the 143rd pope.
- Gregory is antipope.
- Pope Benedict IX (approximate date)
- Marpa, Tibetan translator of holy texts (d. 1097)
- Cai Xiang Chinese Calligrapher (d. 1067)
People of the year 1012 at Familypedia
7 people were born in 1012
10 children were born to the 2 women born in 1012
10 people died in 1012
450 people lived in 1012
Events of the year 1012 at FamilypediaEdit
5 people were married in 1012.
There were 0 military battles in 1012.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1012. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.