|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 970s 980s 990s - 1000s - 1010s 1020s 1030s
|Years:||1001 1002 1003 - 1004 - 1005 1006 1007|
Events[edit | edit source]
By Place[edit | edit source]
Asia[edit | edit source]
- December: End of the Samanid dynasty in Bokhara.
- Liao Dynasty launches a major offensive against the Song Dynasty. They meet near Shanyang, north of the Song capital of Kaifeng.
Europe[edit | edit source]
- Boleslaus I of Poland loses Bohemia after having become duke the previous year. He is succeeded as duke of Bohemia by Jaromir.
- Sancho III becomes king of Navarre.
- Sweyn destroys Norwich.
- Aberdeen becomes a bishopry.
Births[edit | edit source]
Deaths[edit | edit source]
- November 13 — Abbon of Fleury
- Adelaide of Aquitaine, wife of Hugh Capet
- Erik the Red (approximate date, maybe 1003) (b. 950)
- Li Jiqian, Tangut jiedushi who ruled the new Western Xia Dynasty in northwestern China (born 963)
People of the year 1004 at Familypedia
8 people were born in 1004
4 children were born to the 3 women born in 1004
5 people died in 1004
403 people lived in 1004
Events of the year 1004 at Familypedia
0 people were married in 1004.
There were 0 military battles in 1004.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1004. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.